The Department of Immigration wishes to invite applications from suitably qualified applicants to practice as Immigration Consultants. All Applicants must satisfy the following requirements:
- Covering letter to the Director General of Immigration;
- Application Form (Click here to download the Form);
- Two (2) certified recently taken passport size photos;
- Certified copy of National Registration Card (NRC) or passport;
- Police clearance (issued within the past six months of your application);
- Proof of business registration (Certificate of Incorporation/Certificate of Registration);
- Certified copy of List of Directors (For incorporated companies);
- Certified copy of the list of names of partners (For business names);
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae;
- Certified copy of Grade 12 School Certificate or equivalent; and
- Certified copies of professional/academic qualifications.
All applicants must be conversant with Immigration law and procedure. Legal Practitioners and Registered Human Resource Personnel employed in various organizations are not required to apply. Only successful applicants will be required to pay a statutory registration fee of K 5,000.
Only applications submitted between Wednesday, 31st August 2022, and Friday, 12th September 2022, will be considered.
Applications together with relevant documents should be hand-delivered to Immigration Headquarters, Legal Unit, room 201, no later than 17:00hrs on Friday, 12th September 2022. The applications must be addressed to the undersigned.
The Director-General – Department of Immigration
Haile Selassie Road
P.O. Box 50300
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted