We wish to inform our esteemed clients and members of the public that our system…
The Immigration Department wishes to invite applications from suitably qualified applicants to practice as Immigration Consultants. All Applicants must satisfy the following requirements:
- Application Form, available at Immigration Headquarters. Download Form Here.
- Two (2) certified recently taken passport size photos.
- Certified copy of Zambian National Registration Card (NRC) or passport.
- Police clearance [issued within six months from when you submit your application].
- Proof of business registration.
- List of Directors [For incorporated companies]
- Registration fee – K 5,000 (Only for the successful applicants)
- Certified copy of grade 12 school certificate
- Certified copies of professional/academic qualifications
All applicants must be conversant with immigration law and procedure. Lawyers and Human Resource Personnel employed in various organizations are not required to apply.
Only applications submitted between Tuesday, 6th October, 2020 and Tuesday, 27th October, 2020 will be considered.
Applications together with relevant documents should be hand delivered to Immigration Headquarters with the Legal Unit in room 202 no later than 17:00hrs on Tuesday, 27th October, 2020. The applications must be addressed to the undersigned.
The Director General – Department of Immigration
Haile Selassie Road
P.O. Box 50300
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted